In Gigi Honey Life Lately Maddie Jane

Life Lately


Playing catch up again! Summer time is just so stinkin busy, and I've been constantly chasing my tail the past few weeks. Here is a big ole photo dump, and a little bit of caption from our life lately..

We have been spending a lot of time with our sweet neighbors - Maddie Jane and Natalie are just the cutest little pees in a pod. LOVE being part of such an awesome neighborhood! 


While E was here, we all went to the Fox to see Book of Mormon. It was SO good! I laughed until I cried.. the jury is still out on this jumpsuit though.. I FELT so cute in it, but doesn't photograph well..


We also grabbed dinner with Bruce while E was here. We had some of the best sushi at Monkey 68 in Roswell! 



MJ had a girls day with Honey while she was here and they came up to the Avalon to see me and have lunch. Annnnnd Honey may have bought Maddie Jane every pair of shoes in Gymboree, ha! Man oh man I could say a million words about having my mother in law here for two weeks. She was such a blessing and helped out with so dang much! We love you, Honey!! 


I hopped down to Sandersville last Saturday for one of mom's retirement parties. Big post on her retirement coming soon! 



I rolled out of bed in Sandersville and hit the road back to my girl. That whirlwind called for messy hair, burgers and ice cream! 


Monday I met Amanda to hand MJ off to go to Grandmas for the week. She LOVES those Turner boys something fierce. (And she is so dang bossy.. no idea where she gets that from.. She said "Barrett cuddle with me! Mommy take a picture!" .. I shudder to think about her teenage years..)



MJ kept up with the boys for TWO days full of playing, splash pad, and baseball. I got a text from Grandma last night saying she feel asleep at 6pm before bath or bedtime (and she didn't wake up until 6 this morning)! 




I miss that girl SO much, but she is having the time of her life with her cousins, Gigi, Grandma, Granddaddy, and alllll the other visitors in and out. Summers at Grandma's house are some of the BEST memories I have from childhood. Maddie Jane is SO lucky to have a grandma and great-grandma who are both such a BIG part of her life!! 

And until we get our girl back... Age and I are going on back to back date nights! And I couldn't be more excited :) 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Sounds busy but full of goodness. I need to do a big ol life lately post too because boy oh boy is this Summer a whirlwind. I think the jumpsuit is cute & yay for date nights!!

    ReplyDelete