In Maddie Jane Mother's Day Weekends

Mother’s Day Weekend


I had the BEST weekend with my sweet girl who made me Mama. AJ was flying back from California on Saturday so we had a girls' morning running errands. Then Jessica and her pup Henry came over to play!  First weekend in a longgg time I had not done yard work, and it was nice! 


Maddie Jane picked out this new bathing suit and we hit up our community pool for the first time! That girl is FEARLESS - 5 mins in she was jumping off the side, and 15 mins in she was jumping off the diving board! She is such a little fish and love, love, loves the water! 


AJ got home that afternoon and we surprised him with a congrats balloon! Maddie Jane had been practicing all morning saying "Good job Daddy!" We are SO PROUD of him and cannot believe his PhD is finnaalllyyy OVER!!!!


Sunday morning we took it super easy... mimosas, my favorite breakfast, playing outside. 



AJ and MJ made me a homemade card and I could not have asked for anything better!! So stinkin sweet and she was SO proud! 


Maddie Jane painted us a million pictures and I hung them on display on the fence. 



I know every mom says this BUT look at my little artist! She kept looking at my hydrangea bush and tried painting it! So impressed little Picasso! 



Maddie Jane was wayyyyy too excited about the prospect of going back to the pool so she veto'd nap time and we headed to swim! 




Post swim we had popsicles and played outside some more. 


And Mama got in on the popsicle action too! (SUCH a good combo, btw)



And she rode her bicycle around our drive way no less than 50 times. She is SO proud of herself and has gotten SO good at riding very quickly. Oh my heart could just burst watching this girl! I am SO lucky she calls me Mama. 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect weekend - love your popsicle pairing ;)

    ReplyDelete