In Five on Friday Friday Favorites Honey Maddie Jane

Five on Friday

Hey y'all! Man oh man this was a looonggg week. I haven't had a full week of work since before Christmas, so this one was tough. I am linking up with some of my favorite Mama Bloggers for Friday Favorites for the first time in forever! Here are 5 quick things that were my favorite this week :)

1. Amanda + Jen
Last night Amanda and I went to hear Jen Hatmaker speak in Roswell. We have both loved her for forever, have read her books, we follow her on social media, etc..  and she did not disappoint! It was a night full of incredible uplifting messages, tied in with some hilarious anecdotes. There was something so insanely powerful about being in a room full with Godly women, laughing at our failures, crying over our babies growing up, and singing praises. And ahhh my heart could just BURST with the fact that I get to see my cousin/best friend weekly. It is SO GOOD for the soul. She's my person.



2. Where is Honey!?
Our Honey (AJ's mom) left for a 112 day cruise on Tuesday. YES you read that right.. 112 days!!! The cruise line our family always goes on, Crystal Cruises, does "world cruises" every year. It has always been on her bucket list, so she committed to doing it this year! (Not quite sure if committed is the right word?? I mean the lady is seeing the world and having room service daily, ha!) We are already missing her so stinkin much! So we have this handy little calendar on our fridge to track her daily.



3. This picture!!
Paige got her wedding pictures back and I am absolutely dying over them! Mark Williams Photography is simply out of this world. I have never seen an event where they didn't completely hit it out of the park. In this pic.. Maddie Jane had decided to climb up a 20 foot embankment (in her white dress and white shoes, no less) and I'm glad the girls captured this sweet moment while I chased after her in 4 inch heels! It's definitely a framer :) 



4. This yogurt
Y'all I know this is so random, but this yogurt is GOOD. I have been on a mission to change up my breakfast, so this week I bought literally every kind of greek yogurt at the grocery store. And the verdict is actually one of the cheaper options.. Dannon Oikos! (Specifically the key lime..YUM) So a couple more calories than the light and fit, but still a healthy, tasty snack. And do yourself a favor, and do not try that expensive glass bottle Oui yogurt. Gross. 



5. My girl
Don't think it's possible to do a Friday Favorite without featuring my girl. I swear she looks 5 in this picture! She has the best little personality and is so full of life. I could eat her up!! She is getting her first haircut this weekend (EEK!), so I know she is going to look even more grown-y. 


We have a pretty low key weekend planned. I have a bajillion errands to run, MJ's haircut, AJ will be working on our backyard, a date night (woo!!!), church, and some time with girlfriends. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!! 

xoxo

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. That wedding photo is GORGEOUS! You both look so beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to track honey's travels on a calendar like that! Sounds like an amazing cruise.

    ReplyDelete