In Date Night Life Lately Maddie Jane NYE

End of December..


The day after Christmas I got all the decorations down and the house cleaned up. I normally leave them up until after the New Year, but with a dead tree, I was itching to just get it out! 


The next day AJ headed back to work and we had a fun day with Amanda and Barrett planned! These two are so much alike, it's crazy. I'm constantly calling her Little B. Two free spirits being crazy in Target, ha! 


The next day we had a girls day! This was her get up when I asked her to go get ready, ha! 


E gave Maddie Jane a year membership to the Children's Museum for Christmas. A Mama's dream -- no clutter in the house and something to do on cold/rainy days! 


It was a liiiiitle packed being around the holidays, but we are hoping to go back ASAP. 



We went on "Messy Thursday" and Maddie Jane wasn't quite sure about getting her hands in that shaving cream, ha! 


Meanwhile... Molly Polly did a LOT of this.


We ended our girls day with a nice little tea party and dinner in tututs.



On New Year's Eve we walked over to Waffle House for breakfast. It's the closest restaurant to our new house and I can see this is going to be a very regular thing on Saturday mornings, ha! 




We had a very low key day, then Ms. Sam came over to watch Maddie Jane and we headed to dinner at Barcelona. It was a great spot pre-concert! 


Then we headed to the Georgia World Congress Center for Bassnectar! We use to do this alllll the time, but haven't been since 2014 I think?? VERY thankful to have VIP tickets with close access to bathrooms for this old lady, ha! 


We stayed until about 12:30, then called it a night! We were exhausted! 


On New Year's Day we headed over to Kelley and Michael's for their Rose Bowl watching party. 


We left at halftime to get this nugget in the bed, and I had to whisper scream the entire second half of that amazing come back. I had tears streaming down at the end of that game. I couldn't believe it was real life.. we were actually going to the National Championship!! Glory, glory y'all. I am so incredibly proud to be a Dawg. 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment