In Birchbox Face Product Friday Favorites Hair Product Molly Weekends

Friday Favorites

Holy cow I have not done a Friday Favorites in MONTHS. Life is a whirlwind when you are traveling like crazy, planning a 2000 mile move across the country, changing jobs and you know all the other every day things of being a wife and mom. So anywho.. I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci and sharing some of my favorite things from the week.

First up and my absolute FAVORITE is that we have a house!! It is so so soooo nice to finally have that done and to be able to start figuring out how to fill it up. It's quite the feat to go from 900 sq feet to 2200 sq ft, but I will get it done slowly but surely. We are just renting for a year before buying, so not really worried about getting it perfect.


Next up is my FAVORITE afternoon activity.. podcasts. My commute most days is over an hour, so I pass the time by listening to podcasts. This week I have been listening to S Town and it is... interesting. 


Soaking up our last few weeks in California has been my FAVORITE. Last Sunday morning we headed down to the beach to walk around and play at the playground. 


This tiny girl will forever and always be my FAVORITE.


Stripes are my FAVORITE thing to wear and consequently I put Maddie in them pretty frequently too. Love, love, love twinning with my girl! And I sure hopes she always looks at me like that. Make my heart melt girlfriend!! 


Side note, because I have to leave the house at 6:30 every morning, I have been trying to not shower in the mornings as often. In this picture, my hair is totally dirty saved the grace of dry shampoo. I got THIS dry shampoo in a birch box and it is my FAVORITE. But man oh man it hurts my wallet...


So Kelsey suggested I try THIS one. I don't love it as much, but for a fourth of the cost.. I'll take it. And bonus.. it smells so good!!

Getting out of my mom uniform last week and hanging out with my girlfriends was my FAVORITE. Obsessed with this cute little outfit.. you can find the links below..


Speaking of girls' nights. My nightly ritual after Maddie goes to bed is a glass of red wine, a piece of dark chocolate, and a face mask. I have tried several, and these are my FAVORITE. And conveniently the cheapest ones I have tried too! You can buy them HERE.


I was so reluctant to give up SnapChat for Insta Stories, but it's my FAVORITE. Big life changes over here, ha!! I mean just looook how cute. 


Another phone feature that's my FAVORITE.. the portrait feature on the iPhone 7. My sweet Molly Polly doesn't get enough love on the blog these days. But look at the pup model!! 


Bla as you can see it's "May Grey" over here in Cali, so I am trying my best to have some color. My FAVORITE new product I've been using are these tans towels. They tan really evenly (if you haven't had too many glasses of wine, oops) and give a really natural look (read: NOT orange). You can buy them HERE.

That's all for today! I hope you guys have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend. Bummed to not be with my mom for the third year in a row, but SO looking forward to some sweet time with the girl that made me Mama. And not to mention, AJ does Mother's Day SO WELL. So dang lucky to be doing this parenting thing with him!!

xoxo, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that about the tan towels -- I ALMOST bought them today but got nervous. I am going to a wedding on Saturday and wanted just a little color, but I didn't know how well they worked. I'm going to have to run back to the store tomorrow and grab them!

    ReplyDelete