In Exercise Family Maddie Jane Mother's Day Weekends

Life lately.. Mother's Day Weekend

Last Friday night we did our weekly tradition of eating at Pitfire Pizza. They know our names, our order, they bring Molly water and Maddie play dough. We are going to miss that place, the people, and the REALLY good pizza so much!! 
(Also, her BIG cheesy grin. I die.)


I got home and found my Mother's Day gift to myself had come in the mail! Baublebar at Target is soooo good, and sooo cheap. I got all this really good quality jewelry for only $30! 



After a fun evening, I found Maddie passed out in her bed with her HUGE bear! She is so good about sleep and I am so thankful. Most nights she will just say "night night" and run to her room.


Saturday morning we hit up Chick Fil A for breakfast and bought just a few groceries to get us by until we move. Trying to be creative with our meals and clear everything out of the pantry and freezer.


AJ took Maddie to the park while Molly and I went on a hike with Kelsey! 


We did a hike up in the Palisades called Temescal Gateway Park.



Gorgeous cacti were everywhere! 




And that view from the top! This picture doesn't do it justice, AT ALL. You could see beaches for miles.



We grabbed some food and drinks afterwards and Molly was (thankfully) so tired! 


I headed home for a shower and a LOT of snuggles with my girl to end a pretty great Saturday.


Sunday morning AJ made me breakfast and kept the mimosas coming.


And Maddie was enjoying the whole Mother's Day deal as well, ha! 


Flowers and wine for Mother's Day :) 


And AJ and Maddie got me this gorgeous Kendra Scott necklace! 


When AJ asked me what I wanted to do that day, I said look at house stuff and have a nice lunch. So we window shopped and had lunch at Nordstrom.





And then.. Maddie threw up in Pier 1. She had a 101 fever, so we promptly got her home for a bath and early jammies. It wouldn't be a proper Mother's Day without a little vomit, right??? 


Monday morning she was back to her normal, sassy self. No clue what that sickness was all about, but thankful it didn't stick around long..


Lastly.. this picture is from last night. WHO IS THIS BIG KID!? She loves to color so much and looks so stinkin grown up doing so. Slow down kiddo! Mama can't take it.





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment