In Christmas Maddie Jane Menu Monday Molly What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday::December Edition


 The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Mama, and Sheaffer at Sheaffer Told Me To


1. What we're eating this week...
Okay y'all, I have a confession to make.. I had never shopped at Trader Joe's UNTIL THIS WEEK. For all my California friends, this is pretty much against their religion! They are constantly talking about all the yumminess they get, so I finally decided to cheat on Ralph's (for you GA folks, it's pretty much Kroger) and try out TJ's this week! And it has been SO GOOD!! I don't think I will completely give up Ralph's (because they do have an amazing meat counter and my beloved 30% off 6 bottles of wine) BUT it has been so nice to mix up our menu this week with things we hardly ever eat! Trader Joe's really helps you out in the idea department, and does a lot of the prep work for you!

Saturday: Loaded Potato Soup
Sunday: Pesto Tortellini with Mushrooms
Monday: Italian Chicken Sausage Pizza
Tuesday: Mahi Mahi and Polenta
Wednesday: Pot Stickers and Fried Rice
Thursday: GEORGIA!!!!


2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Baby Maddie Jane!! She is in my Time Hop every day now and it killlsss me seeing my teeny tiny Christmas miracle. I want to hold her being that little again!! 




 3. What I'm loving... 
Christmas festivities with Maddie Jane!! We have had such a great time doing all the fun holiday stuff around LA with Maddie! Last Friday night we had sushi for dinner then hit up the Grove to see the lights and the nightly snow fall! Big fat photo dump of our fun night below :)










4. What we've been up to...
A little church time.. 



A little play time.. 


A little talking with bunny.. 


A trip to the museum I talked about HERE.


And a one year well visit I talked about HERE.



5. What I'm dreading... 
Leaving our pup Molly.. So, so bums me out having to leave her during the holidays. But she is too big to go on the plane in carrier, and I would NEVER put her under with the luggage.. So she is staying with her beagle friend Charlotte! And can share her winter themed BarkBox that she just got!



6. What I'm working on...
Getting all our Christmas cards hung!! We finally started getting a ton more over the past few days. I LOVE having them all displayed on our fire place and will leave them up until February! (Side note: Our TV cannot be centered on the wall bc of studs.. If you are OCD like me and this picture drives you insane, think about my daily life of looking at it!! ahhh)



Here is our card from this year!! LOVE how it turned out! Photo was taken by Kasie Tanner Photography and we ordered the cards through SnapFish.



7. What I'm excited about...
Christmas with our family!!! It has been three years since we have been in Georgia for Christmas and I AM SO EXCITED. Maddie doesn't totally get Christmas, but how cute is she with these gifts her Gramps sent her!?





8. What I'm watching/reading...
All my shows have gone off except one.. Out Daughtered! LOVE this show and I can finally tell all the babies apart! 



Also, last week when I was sick, AJ and I flew through the 6 episode series on Netflix, Last Chance U. ABSOLUTE dream job.. be Ms.Wagner.



9. What I'm listening to...
Y'all I LOVE Christmas music. I will jam out to the best of classics. And I gotta admit, the XM holiday stations have been seriously slacking. Not impressed with their selections. (Probably equally as impressed as Maddie is with my singing..)

10. What I'm wearing...
Again.. I have failed at taking pictures of my outfits. BUT Maddie Jane has been rocking some cuuuute Christmas attire :)  




11. What I'm doing this weekend... 
We get to Georgia Thursday night at midnight and are there through January 2nd!!! This weekend bring on all the family, friends, food, and CHRISTMAS!!! 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month... 
Next month is a little cray with both AJ and I traveling for work! We are a little unsure of the dates, so THANKFULLY Auntie Paige is coming to make sure we are covered in the Maddie department. Seriously, they don't make friends like her anymore :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!

XOXO, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment