In Christmas Friday Favorites Maddie Jane

Friday Favorites

Our family pictures and Maddie Jane's one year pictures are my FAVORITE. Kasie Tanner Photography is to die for. I will do a post of all of them soon! 


Speaking of photos.. I got our Christmas cards out! A little later than I wanted, but they are DONE! Receiving Christmas cards and hanging them on our mantel is my FAVORITE -- keep them coming people! 


This girl!!! Her FAVORITE thing to do at night is to pull all of her dirty clothes out of the hamper into bed with her! 


"Helping" Mommy fold clothes is also a FAVORITE of hers :) 


These new Christmas pajamas Maddie got for her birthday are my FAVORITE. And bonus, they are pretty big on her, so I think we will get to wear them next year too! 


I mean... all the heart eye emojis. 


The Christmas tree is Maddie's FAVORITE .. especially when I let her hold ornaments. 


That look right there... 100% describes our girl.


After church sushi lunches with Daddy are both of our FAVORITE :) 


Sunday night we went to the LA Zoo Holiday Lights! Total FAVORITE of the week! 


Despite the look on her face! haha 


He's my FAVORITE :) 


Her's too :) 


Waffle in hand, UGA vest on, and bow almost out of her hair is Maddie's FAVORITE, ha!


FAVORITE night this week was definitely my company's holiday party! Us HR girls handled the check in. 



These girls are my FAVORITE in Cali :) 
 

All of Maddie Jane's Christmas clothes are my FAVORITE. I was reluctant to let her wear these to daycare, but might as well get our wear out of them right?? 


And lastly this monkey is my FAVORITE.. Even when I am stuck home for four days with the stomach flu she gave me :) #daycaregerms



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment