In Baylor Girlfriends Parties Pregnancy Work

Baby Showers for Baby Boy!


As part of my whirlwind trip (that I'm going to talk about later this week), I had TWO baby showers! With being baby number two, I definitely didn't expect much "showering", but I am so incredibly thankful for all the love we have been shown!! This little guy is so stinking lucky to be loved by so many already! 


I work remotely, but went down to the office in Atlanta a few weeks ago to meet with my team and get to have a double shower with Michelle who is about 6 weeks ahead of me with a baby girl! 


I'm seriously one of the oldest people at my company (at 29, ha!) so baby showers are few and far between. So we had to make this as fun as possible for these kiddos straight out of college! 


It was such a special time and we received so many thoughtful gifts. Lucky to call this company mine, even though I don't get to see them often! 


Next up I had a "baby sprinkle" hosted by some of my best girlfriends in Sandersville. They swear they just "threw this together" but come onnnn, how stinkin cute!? 



Maddie Jane and sweet Sadie.. they don't see each other often, but when they are together, they have such a good time! 


Love these bestie girls of mine! And how much they love on my children!




Brit's mom, Ms Dianne, also helped host the shower and offered her home and pool area! It was also so gorgeous and perfectly laid back!


MJ wasn't feeling pictures... 


But Brit did capture this sweet one! (Also, I have pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. Should go away within hours of giving birth..That ugly hand brace helps SO much!) 


This girl provided all the gorgeous handwriting you see on the decorations. We have collaborated our small shops together on something and I hope we will be doing a lot more together in the future! Love ya Katie Hammock! 


And that's a wrap! We got a tonnnn of diapers, wipes and diaper genie refills (which I had not purchased one single thing of, oops) and a bunch of other sweet goodies. So, so thankful to be surrounded by so many family and friends during this sweet stage of life. 

One more "sprinkle" to go in Atlanta! EEK


Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, you wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you, and I hope you will share some more info about Baby Shower Party Supplies. I appreciate your work, you did a great job.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete