In Maddie Jane OOTD Travel What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday!


 The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To

1. What we're eating this week...
We are in Georgia so we are reallyyy indulging this week. Think Dairy Lane, Zaxby's, Mexican, and alllllll the yummy Thanksgiving goodness.


Baby girl's very first Dairy Lane cone!!



2. What I'm reminiscing about...
How insanely fast this past year has gone -- my little girl is turning one NEXT WEEK. Somebody come hold on while I rock back and forth in the corner..



 3. What I'm loving... 
Maddie Jane's very first playdate with her boyfriend Mick! Katie and I have joked ever since I got pregnant that our two babes were destined to be together.. Maddie + Mick.. has a nice ring to it, right?






4. What we've been up to...
We are home in Georgia!! I am going to do an entire post of all the friends and family we have been able to spend time with, but here is a little glimpse of our week..




5. What I'm dreading... 
Flying back with this nugget! She did SO well and slept the entire flight here because it was her natural bed time on the red eye. On the way back though.. we are taking a morning flight. Pray for us. 




6. What I'm working on...
Getting all my Christmas gifts wrapped! I started back in September to spread some of the costs out (on top of our 2k in plane tickets wahhhh). So I had them all shipped to Georgia and I was welcomed with a TON of packages when we got here on Saturday. I have TWO more gifts to buy.. TWO. #allthemamassaidamen


7. What I'm excited about...
Christmas cards!! We are taking our pictures this afternoon and I cannot wait to get them out!! AND I cannot wait to fill our mantel with all the pics of friends and family!! Here is our outfit combinations that I agonized over .. and yes I am a freak and had to make a collage to make sure I liked the combinations together..

8. What I'm watching/reading...
We have been watching these shows non-stop and now they are all going off.. What am I going to do with my free time now!?







9. What I'm listening to...
This giggle. My goodness I could watch this video a million times over. SO IN LOVE.


10. What I'm wearing...
I remembered to take a picture of my outfit twice this month... fail. BUT I did manage to capture some seriously good stuff. Old Navy has surprised the heck out of me lately. It has been my go to for both me and Maddie! I caught both of these sweaters on 50% off and could alternate wearing them every single day.

You can find this super cute slit one HERE.

And this super soft turtleneck one HERE. 


11. What I'm doing this weekend... 
Maddie Jane's 1st Birthday Party!!! Can not wait to celebrate our sweet Georgia peach! How stinkin cute is the invite?? (Personal info redacted..) 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month... 
All things Christmas!! Last year we were insanely exhausted with a one month old.. This year we are doing the zoo holiday lights, seeing santa, and coming back to Georgia to be with family!!
Throw back to our teeny tiny baby last Christmas... 





XOXO, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment