In Friday Favorites Maddie Jane

Friday Favorites

FINALLY, I am linking up again with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


1. One last date night! 
Two nights before Maddie Jane was born, we went on one last date night. We went to our favorite fancy restaurant for their happy hour - Scarpetta. We were hanging out on the veranda and we saw all of these teenage girls crowding around with their cell phones. Low and behold - Justin Beiber was right beside us! I went into super fan girl mode and was trying to stealthily snag some pictures of him. Maddie totally has cool parents. ha! (And shout out to my last swollen face picture! woo)




2. Sweet Friends and MJ gifts!! 
SO many of my friends have called, texted, messaged me to stay up to date on Maddie Jane. I feel so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing support group even 2000 miles away. 

As if Auntie Paige has not done ENOUGH already, she sent Maddie this sweet package and Mama the most amazing coffee mug! 


Cassidy sent me this yummy edible arrangement while we were in the hospital. SO thankful for it because my fruit craving is still going strong!


And I have NO idea who sent us these.. there wasn't a note in the box! If you sent it, please let me know so I can properly thank you! We LOVE them!!



3. Shout out to my body!  
To some this may seem vain, but I am so stinkin proud of my body. I have battled body image issues and digestive problems for a large part of my life. I am SO thankful for my body popping back into shape and my digestion system getting right back on track less than two weeks after giving birth. I don't know if I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight (I don't keep a scale in the house) but I know I have to be close. Either way, I'm feeling great!! Reason #45979 why having kids young is great!! I don't expect this to happen with kid number 2 or 3.. 



4. Best Gigi in the WORLD!
I have NO idea what I would have done without my mom being here the past two weeks. She has cooked, cleaned, grocery shopped, ran errands, and been on Maddie duty when I literally couldn't hold my eyes open another second. We are going to miss her SO much and are counting down the days until she comes back! Maddie Jane is one lucky lady to have such an amazing Gigi!!



5. Madelyn Jane Pryor!!
It's going to be hard to not put my sweet baby girl as my Friday Favorite every single week. I am SO in love! She is why I am alive.. she will forever be my baby and the girl that made me Mama.



xoxo,



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment