In Fashion Friday Favorites Molly

Friday Favorites!

1. Sweet Molly loving on her baby sister! 

Molly Polly has definitely taken an interest in my belly. She always wants to cuddle and finds her way on to my belly all the time. I've said it a million times, but I cannot wait to see how she will be with Maddie Jane. I love both of these girls so stinkin much!! 




2. Amazing Craigslist find 

I just happened to be on Craigslist this week and came across a dresser that would work perfectly in MJ's nursery. I negotiated a price.. discussed a pick up location.. and then Thursday at 2am when I was wide awake (per usual) I received an email saying they had sold it to someone else. So I went back on Craigslist and found one I liked even better AND cheaper! #winwin The lady paid $450 for it a year ago and we are getting it for $80!! Of course we are having to rent a U-haul truck to get this huge thing this weekend, so while we have the truck we're going to Ikea to get a new desk and book shelf for AJ (since he is being kicked out of his office..) SO excited to get some stuff checked off the list! 



3. DSW sale

DSW is having a 60% off summer shoes sale!! There is some good stuff on there and here are a few of my favorites. I can't wear heels for very long, if at all.. but they can definitely sit in my closet until next spring for these amazing prices.. 

$39! (reg. $90)

 $39! (reg $100)

4. COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Y'all.. there are only 34 more days that separate us and the greatest day of the year.. the first kick off between the hedges!!! The pre-season coaches' poll came out this week and UGA is ranked 9th.. with FIVE of our 2015 opponents ranked as well. Why yes, we do have the hardest schedule in my opinion and it's going to be a longggg road to December. I'm sure this season is going to give me a heart attack and most likely make me go into labor. Baby girl better hold on!! Football season is coming and it's our year!  


5. The Bachelorette

I had a love/hate relationship with this season and Kaitlyn. She drove me crazy and was doing some questionable things.. but I looked forward to every single Monday night. I hope she and Shawn can make it unlike the other 596 couples. AND Bachelor in Paradise starts on Sunday! So excited I don't have to go a week without my trashy reality TV :) 


Y'all have a great weekend!! 


xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment